Back in stock by popular demand the Stand 21 Club Series Hans FHR was designed for club competitors offering excellent value.
- Entry level FIA approved FHR device from Stand 21
- Ergonomic design for extra comfort and comes with padded chest yoke pads
- 20-degree angle for rally and saloon cars in two sizes for different collar sizes
- Thermoplastic construction making it extremely cost-effective
- Fitted with sliding tether for full head rotation and HANS post connection
- Comes with a cloth carry bag
Available for the following angles/sizes:
20° M and 20° L
FIA 8858-2010 certified
Weight (fully equipped): 950 grams (20°M).
Supplied with black padding and sliding tethers allowing greater head rotation.
Club Series Size guide
Club Medium is suitable for neck sizes: 35 - 48cm (14" - 16.5)
Club Large is suitable for neck sizes: 40cm - 51cm (16" - 20")
2 0 degree Club Series device has been developed to offer a more economical HANS for the clubman competitor for use in rallying and saloon car racing. While more economical this version offers all the safety standards of the far more expensive versions but is much kinder on your bank account.
The Club Series device is manufactured from carbon/plastic mix in an injection moulded construction, but unlike other plastic Sport Devices on the market it weighs in at a much lighter 950gm's, some 30% lighter and is only 100gm's heavier than the carbon Racing Series.
The Club Series is FIA homologated and uses the same evolution design as incorporated on the Racing Series, making it far more comfortable to wear, and easier to use in the car due to it wider seat belt slots.