The latest Hedtec full face Snell SA2015 approved for use in MSA national motorsport until 31st December 2026 (as per the 2020 MotorsportUK rules). Size Large
– Pretty and aerodynamic, hand laminated composite shell
– Front, top and rear vents for comfort
– Stainless steel venting screens
– High strength, anti scratch, flame retardant visor
– Ultra comfortable, removable, flame retardant liner
– Kevlar chin strap with double D ring fastener
– Accepts Hedtec helmet tear offs
– Available in gloss white only
– Snell SA2015 approved for use in national motorsport
– Outstanding quality
Schroth SUPER SPORT XLT Hans FHR - 20 Degree with posts
Exceptional performance and value at an entry level price. Equipped with the sliding tether system and retaining interchangeable winglets.
Weight around 775 g.
Materialcarbon reinforced polymer
The 20 degree angle model is suitable for most GT, saloon/touring or rally cars or any other application where an upright seating position is used.
The SCHROTH XLT models are supplied as standard with new style tethers for Schroths unique patented twist anchor system. Twist Anchor helmet posts (FIA 8858-2010) designed for helmets with M6 threaded insert are also included.
Lightweight polymer HANS
20 Degree for upright seating position typically used in GT, Touring or Rally cars
Eye catching design with hollow collar
Supplied with Twist Anchor helmet posts
Large (over 15" collar size)
Twist anchor tether must be used in conjunction with Twist Anchor posts (supplied).
FIA 8858-2010 Approved