Rapido is approved for use with FHR devices (HANS) for MSA national motorsport. This helmet is Snell SA2015 (the latest standard).
This helmet exudes quality and is hugely popular for Saloon car racers and Rally drivers throughout Europe.
– Sleek, lightweight laminated composite shell
– Rear exhaust vent for extra comfort
– Ultra comfortable, removable, flame retardant liner
– Kevlar chin strap with Double D ring fastener
– Available in gloss white only
– Outstanding quality
– Sizes held in stock M/L/XL
– Snell SA2015 approved for use in MSA national motorsport and HANS compatible
Schroth SUPER SPORT XLT Hans FHR - 20 Degree with posts
Exceptional performance and value at an entry level price. Equipped with the sliding tether system and retaining interchangeable winglets.
Weight around 775 g.
Materialcarbon reinforced polymer
The 20 degree angle model is suitable for most GT, saloon/touring or rally cars or any other application where an upright seating position is used.
The SCHROTH XLT models are supplied as standard with new style tethers for Schroths unique patented twist anchor system. Twist Anchor helmet posts (FIA 8858-2010) designed for helmets with M6 threaded insert are also included.
Lightweight polymer HANS
20 Degree for upright seating position typically used in GT, Touring or Rally cars
Eye catching design with hollow collar
Supplied with Twist Anchor helmet posts
Large (over 15" collar size)
Twist anchor tether must be used in conjunction with Twist Anchor posts (supplied).
FIA 8858-2010 Approved